Inspiring young people to achieve their goals
We support young people of all ages to inspire them to fulfil their career goals. We work in schools, in the community and on a one-to-one basis to help them find the right path into training or work.
Our wide-ranging services include:
- Traineeships and apprenticeships
- Careers and opportunities fairs
- Support for you if you're at risk of not finding work or training
- Advice from a professionally trained careers adviser
- Careers support in some schools
We offer careers advice if you:
- Live in Nottinghamshire and are aged 16 and 17
- Are aged 18 and over and live in either Nottingham City or Nottinghamshire County
How we help may vary depending on your needs and circumstances.
Get in touch today to find out more.