Our work can be defined by four key themes.
We inspire people of all ages to achieve their potential:
- adults, including those in-custody, through the National Careers Service contracts in the East Midlands and Central Eastern region
- young people in most need and their families in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire
Our local focus in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, cemented by our ownership structure, remains a key focus. Our expansion to other parts of the country allows us to seek opportunities for local delivery across a wider geographical area and to increase the number of local partnerships we engage with.
We work with a range of organisations to deliver high quality services to those who need them most:
- Our partnership with schools, colleges and training providers supports young people
- We have strong relationships with employers to support apprenticeship and work experience delivery
- We work with strategic partners, sub contractors and funding bodies
The impact our work has on all people we support is genuinely transformational:
- We place customers at the heart of everything we do and build on their feedback
- We support those in most need, whether they’re facing redundancy, are about to be released from custody or rely on the help of voluntary organisations