We operate an email vacancy alert service should you wish to be notified of future vacancies. If you would like to receive such notification please send an email to email@example.com requesting to be prompted of company vacancies.
Futures Advice, Skills and Employment recognises its responsibility for safeguarding vulnerable adults and young people and ensures that safeguarding is a dynamic and ongoing companywide agenda item. Activities include:
- Recruitment and selection – ensuring that all staff (including volunteers) have been appropriately checked for their suitability through a robust vetting process;
- DBS checks applied on a rolling 3 year basis for staff in scope;
- CPD activities in relation to safeguarding;
- Our supply chain adhere to the principles of safeguarding as a contractual requirement;
- Incorporating the ‘Prevent Strategy’ into our safeguarding procedures
- Implementation and ongoing review of procedures for identifying and reporting cases of concern. This may involve sharing information with outside agencies.
Further information about working for Futures, our policies and processes and application guidance notes can be downloaded below:
(PDF, 43.3 KB)Download
(PDF, 137.2 KB)Download
(PDF, 26.3 KB)Download
(DOCX, 61.3 KB)Download