We are an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ approved provider of Careers Local
Careers Local funding is available to education and learning providers in the D2N2 LEP region to provide careers, enterprise and employability support for 15-19 year olds who are NEET, or at risk of becoming NEET.
Tailored support to meet your needs
Our expertise in understanding the careers and employability landscape makes us ideally placed to help your organisation maximise its chances of successfully applying for, and accessing, Careers Local funding. With our support, you could benefit from up to £10,000 to help your students plan their future options.
Successful applicants for funding can also buy in our specialist help to deliver the programmes for which they have been allocated a grant.
We have significant experience of working in schools and colleges.
- We have already supported over 50 schools in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire with their action plans linked to the D2N2 framework
- For both Nottinghamshire County and Nottingham City Councils, we provide both funded and paid-for careers guidance to schools
- In Derby and Derbyshire, we inspire school pupils to achieve their career ambitions through our Careers Inspiration programme
- Our highly successful Aspire education business partnership brings employers into schools to support young people with their career goals
Contact us today
Get in touch to discuss how we could help you with your Careers Local bid. Email: email@example.com or tel. Tracey Meeson on 0115 960 1551.
To find out how to apply, visit the Nottinghamshire County Council website.
As an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ organisation, for our delivery of the National Careers Service in the East Midlands, we are local industry experts and can support a range of education providers with their Careers Local priorities across the D2N2 region.
Our expertise extends to offering professional development to anyone who is involved in the delivery of careers education, advice and guidance. We offer a wide range of accredited professional qualifications in careers guidance to support staff with their development including:
- Leadership in Careers and Enterprise (for those who have responsible for careers education programmes in schools and colleges)
- The QCF Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development
- Level 3 (NVQ Certificate in Advice and Guidance) and Level 4 (Diploma in Career Information and Advice)
- A range of CPD opportunities
Courses starting in October are booking now.