Jointly owned by Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council, we are a national social enterprise at the forefront of providing jobs and skills advice, training and apprenticeships to support young people and adults into work or training. We deliver projects and administer funding within local communities and operate the National Careers Service across the East Midlands and Eastern England.
Our partnership with the Nottingham Jobs Hub further strengthens the relationship we have with Nottingham City Council and the DWP.
Watch our company film to find out more about what we do.
Our work can be defined by four key themes.
We inspire people of all ages to achieve their potential:
- adults, including those in-custody, through the National Careers Service contracts in the East Midlands and Central Eastern region
- young people in most need and their families in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire
Our local focus in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, cemented by our ownership structure, remains a key focus. Our expansion to other parts of the country allows us to seek opportunities for local delivery across a wider geographical area and to increase the number of local partnerships we engage with.
We work with a range of organisations to deliver high quality services to those who need them most:
- Our partnership with schools, colleges and training providers supports young people
- We have strong relationships with employers to support apprenticeship and work experience delivery
- We work with strategic partners, sub contractors and funding bodies
The impact our work has on all people we support is genuinely transformational:
- We place customers at the heart of everything we do and build on their feedback
- We support those in most need, whether they’re facing redundancy, are about to be released from custody or rely on the help of voluntary organisations
(PDF, 295.4 KB)Download