Jointly owned by Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council, we are a leading not-for-profit provider of jobs and skills advice, training, apprenticeships and support to young people and adults who need help preparing for work or training. We’re a key delivery partner for the Nottingham Works project. We also operate the National Careers Service across the East Midlands and Central Eastern parts of England.
Our work can be defined by four key themes.
We inspire people of all ages to achieve their potential:
- adults, including those in-custody, through the National Careers Service contracts in the East Midlands and Central Eastern region
- young people in most need and their families in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire
Our local focus in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, cemented by our ownership structure, remains a key focus. Our expansion to other parts of the country allows us to seek opportunities for local delivery across a wider geographical area and to increase the number of local partnerships we engage with.
We work with a range of organisations to deliver high quality services to those who need them most:
- Our partnership with schools, colleges and training providers supports young people
- We have strong relationships with employers to support apprenticeship and work experience delivery
- We work with strategic partners, sub contractors and funding bodies
The impact our work has on all people we support is genuinely transformational:
- We place customers at the heart of everything we do and build on their feedback
- We support those in most need, whether they’re facing redundancy, are about to be released from custody or rely on the help of voluntary organisations
(PDF, 295.4 KB)Download